By AKC Staff
Chocolate is toxic to dogs and depending on the type and amount of chocolate consumed and the weight of your dog, it could cause a serious medical emergency. If you know your dog has eaten chocolate, it’s important to monitor him for signs of toxicity (see below), and it’s recommended that you contact your veterinarian or the Pet Poison Helpline (855-213-6680, fee applies) for advice. Learn how much is too much, which types of chocolate are the most dangerous, and what signs to look for that may signal your dog needs treatment
Please click on the link below to read the entire article!!