**Road's End Papillons- established in 2006
**We are advocates of raw-, fresh, "human-grade food" for our canine friends .
we follow limited vaccination guidelines.
**Please note that Road's End available Papillons are
only to be seen by clicking on the AVAILABLE page, unless mentioned otherwise
Saturday, October 31, 2020
Tuesday, October 20, 2020
Road's End Expecting Mom
Girl Bisou is expecting her litter early December 2020.
Please click HERE for further information.
Sunday, October 18, 2020
Papillons Enjoying Oregon Autumn
Tuesday, October 13, 2020
Robin Hood Perłowy Raj (Robby)
Above our beautiful girl, "Praline" in her younger years.
Praline is long retired, 13 years old, and still with us.
Essential Oils you Are Burning May Be Toxic For Your Pets
Please make sure that the essential oils you are burning are not toxic for your pets.
Here is a list of essential oils not to use if you have a dog at home
- Anise (Pimpinella anisum)
- Birch (Betula)
- Bitter Almond (Prunus dulcis)
- Boldo (Peumus boldus)
- Calamus (Acorus calamus)
- Camphor (Cinnamomum camphora)
- Cassia (Cassia fistula)
- Chenopodium (Chenopodium album)
- Cloves (Syzygium aromaticum)
- Garlic (Allium sativum)
- Goosefoot (Chenopodium murale)
- Horseradish (Armoracia rusticana)
- Hyssop (Hyssopus sp. with the exception of Decumbens)
- Juniper (Juniperus sp. with the exception of Juniper Berry)
- Mugwort (Artemisia vulgaris)
- Mustard (Brassica juncea)
- Oregano (Origanum vulgare)
- Pennyroyal (Mentha pulegium)
- Red or White Thyme
- Rue (Ruta graveolens)
- Santolina (Santolina chamaecyparissus)
- Sassafras (Sassafras albidum)
- Savory (Satureja)
- Tansy (Tanacetum vulgare)
- Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia)
- Terebinth (Pistacia palaestina)
- Thuja (Thuja occidentalis)
- Wintergreen (Gaultheria procumbens)
- Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium)
- Yarrow (Achillea millefolium)
Thursday, October 8, 2020
Leo & Violette.
These precious Road's End Paps live in California.
Road's End Papillons owned by other families.
Wednesday, October 7, 2020
Family Tree of Road's End Papillons
Our Mimi, 12 years old , is the Great-Grandmother to Truffles, and Grandmother to Picante.
All residing @Road's End.
|Mimi 12 years old|
|Great-Grandmother Mimi with 2.5 year old Truffles|
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)