Inform yourself about TIDER TESTING.
**Road's End Papillons- established in 2006
**We are advocates of raw-, fresh, "human-grade food" for our canine friends .
we follow limited vaccination guidelines.
**Please note that Road's End available Papillons are
only to be seen by clicking on the AVAILABLE page, unless mentioned otherwise
Tuesday, September 21, 2021
Saturday, September 18, 2021
In this article you are going to learn the role of (and simple solution to) the following:
- The role of the wrong food in itch in dogs
- Check for parasites (and treat naturally)
- The importance of omega 3’s
- The three best home-made recipes for itchy dogs
- Zesty Paws Allergy Dog Treats – kitchen sink approach to itch
- The two best herbal products for soothing itch
- Try an allergen wipe
- How to give your dog a soothing anti-itch bath
- Has your dog got a stubborn yeast infection?
- Canine probiotics (if a yeast issue and after you get the diet right)
- Try some salt therapy
- CBD can work for itch
- What about human anti-histamine?
Itchy Dog by Dr. Conor Brady
Pet Food FACTPet food/animal food is allowed by FDA to violate federal food safety laws. The label of your dog food or cat food might show images of prime cuts of meat and fresh vegetables, but what’s inside the bag or can could be completely different than what’s shown. Meats and vegetables – rejected for use in human foods – are allowed to become pet food ingredients (without stating such on the pet food label). This includes (but not limited to) drug filled meat tissues, cancerous tissues, diseased animals, filth ........
Please read this article, if you want to learn more about your kibbled or canned petfood.
Friday, September 17, 2021
Sunday, September 12, 2021
Thursday, September 9, 2021
Monday, September 6, 2021
Add Canned Fish To Your Dog's Diet
My dogs get either canned Mackerel or Sardines (in water)a couple of times per week.
A table spoon or two is more than sufficient per meal for a small dog , along with a small portion of a fresh meat, human grade.
All home prepared and bought from a grocery store.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)