- King Henry II allegedly spent upwards of 100,000 crowns on his papillons.
- Marie Antoinette owned a Phalene, of many believed to be Papillon.
- Madame de Pompadour and Henry III also had Phalene, who had a very strong devotion to the breed.
- Actress Autumn Reeser of The O.C. owns a Papillon named Gatsby after the book The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald.Tech expert Leo Laporte owns a Papillon named Ozzie.
- Christina Aguilera owns two Papillon dogs, Chewy and Stinky.
- George Takei, Mr. Sulu from Star Trek and official announcer of the Howard Stern Show on Sirius 100 owned a Papillon Renne
- John Carmer and Amanda Titus own two Papillons by the names of Rocko and Spunky named after the characters in Rocko's Modern Life.
- Porn star Ron Jeremy has two Papillons, named Jenna and Tiffany. They can be seen in background of some of his movies.
- TV character Edna Birch from Emmerdale has a Papillon named Tootsie.
**Road's End Papillons- established in 2006
**We are advocates of raw-, fresh, "human-grade food" for our canine friends .
we follow limited vaccination guidelines.
**Please note that Road's End available Papillons are
only to be seen by clicking on the AVAILABLE page, unless mentioned otherwise