- The Papillon is like a little guy in a tuxedo: he carries himself with a great amount of confidence.
- He is gifted with a keen intelligence combined with a great desire to please.
- He can figure out all kinds of problems, and how to solve them; and also be one step ahead and out-think you as a master, if you don't pay attention.
- He can also read your feelings and moods very well.
- You are obligated to have a positive attitude when you train him.
- He is outgoing and friendly, enjoys other house pets, especially if raised with him before you got him.
- He is happiest with human companionship at all time, and expects to become a member of the family.
- He loves to travel, no matter what distance.
- He will smell your shoes, or clothes, and he will be able to tell you, what you are going to do next, and act accordingly.
- The papillon is a lap dog. He loves to sit on, or next to a welcoming lap. He loves to cuddle, or be very close by.
**Road's End Papillons- established in 2006
**We are advocates of raw-, fresh, "human-grade food" for our canine friends .
we follow limited vaccination guidelines.
**Please note that Road's End available Papillons are
only to be seen by clicking on the AVAILABLE page, unless mentioned otherwise