- 2 oz Water
- 2 oz Witch Hazel
- 3 drops Lavender essential oil
- 3 drops Lemon essential oil
- 3 drops Eucalyptus essential oil
- Dark colored spray bottle, 4 oz.
- Plastic pipettes
- Fill bottle halfway with water.
- Fill the rest with witch hazel. Leave a little room for the oils.
- Add essential oils using the pipettes.
- Shake well to combine.
- Shake before each use.
- Spray on your dog, coating the fur generously with the spray, before heading outdoors.
It's important to use blue or amber colored glass bottles. Essential oils can lose their potency when exposed to UV rays, and they also eat away at plastic.