Especially Walnuts, and Macadamia Nuts.
- Peach, plum Pits, or any other Pits:
- Raw eggs :
- Cat Food : too high in protein.
- Bones from fish, poultry, and other meats: causes obstructions and possible lacerations of the intestines.
- Trimmed Fat: causes pancreatitis.
- Human vitamin supplements containing iron : can be toxic to liver and kidneys, and other organs. Damages the lining of the digestive system.
- Liver: in large amounts can cause Vitamin A toxicity that affects muscles and bones.
- Sugar snacks-foods: leads to obesity, diabetes, and dental problems.
- Tables scraps: only less than 10% of the daily food intake, if at all!!
Don't forget to print this page and hang it on your fridge!!