**Road's End Papillons- established in 2006
**We are advocates of raw-, fresh, "human food" food for our canine friends .
we follow limited vaccination guidelines.
**Please note that Road's End available Papillons are
only to be seen by clicking on the AVAILABLE page, unless mentioned otherwise
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Monday, June 28, 2010
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Friday, June 25, 2010
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Monday, June 21, 2010
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Like all puppies, your Papillon puppy will have to go potty right after eat, sleep and play, and then some.
- First you have to go with him to bring him to a designated spot, which you will return every time he has to go.
- Reward him with pets, or even with a tiny treat when business is done. Speak while you pet him, say for example "good potty". Say that phrase every time you go out with him to do his business. He will learn that phrase just as good as his name, and you can use it eventual as a command!!
- Think about the surface a little, if your pap is a female. She squats, and tall grass, or tall mounts of mud is not a very inviting place for her to go.
- Confine him to a small place (crate) when he sleeps, so, in case you are not right there when he wakes up, he does not have the run of the house. Pick him up ,when he is very young, and carry him 'till you get to the outside near the spot. When he gets a little older and better, you walk with him to the outside spot. Take a lead!!
- Feed him in that same small area (crate) all times and right after a relaxed meal, and a little bit of rest, take him out just like if he had slept in it.
- Play time is different, but don't give him the whole house.Give him a room, or a section of a room. Take him with you from room to room, but section it off , unless it's already a very small room.
- Watch for signals he gives when he has to go out. He will kind of restlessly run around sniffing the ground.
- Never punish your Papillon for the mistake he makes. Just bring him out.