- Brush, brush, brush. Keep those ears free of any mats to begin with.
- Keep the fringes soft by spritzing water mixed with a tiny bit of hair conditioner, and then comb/brush through those fringes.
- Giving your Papi a regular bath: it will keep his coat soft.
- No ear mites!! Check for ear mites.
- No fleas!! Those 2 bugs makes your dog itching a lot behind the ears.
- Keep those toe nails short. (brrrrrr, I hate clipping toenails)
**Road's End Papillons- established in 2006
**We are advocates of raw-, fresh, real food for our canine friends and pets;
we follow limited vaccination guidelines.
**Please note that Road's End available Papillons are
only to be seen by clicking on the AVAILABLE page, unless mentioned otherwise
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Papillon gets Toe Nail entangled in Ear Fringes.
Sometimes a Papillons may get his toe nail entangled in his ear fringes. This can be a panicky situation. You will see him laying on his side, or trying to limp on 3 legs, and sometimes it takes a while to get the toe out of the entangled fringe.